Stylish and robust, the Supa Fold Mono folds neatly against the wall when not in use. When not in use it folds neatly out of the way and sits flush with the wall . Other features of the Supa Fold Mono include:
- Can be mounted on the wall at any height to suit the user meaning loading the washing is less stressful
- Can also be mounted on a pair of posts (For Post Kit click here)
- Wall fixings not included (Visit local hardware store for suitable fixings depending on the type of wall)
- Full instructions included with advice on the mounting height and fittings to be used
- Functional (and safe) concealed locking position, glides into place effortlessly
- No tools required for line tensioning
- Premium grade polycore line contains 22 polyester filaments braided together and then sheathed in UV stabilised plastic for protection and long life
- Tube capping for corrosion resistance, stylish detailing throughout
Robust, durable and aesthetically pleasing, the SupaFold Mono washing line will not just enhance your garden but ensure that your clothes look better, smell better and last longer. Line drying versus tumble drying is great for the environment and will save you money as well.
If you prefer to mount your Supafold on a pair of posts rather than the wall there is a post kit available (see other items)
All orders are shipped on a Next Day service via DPD or Tuffnells couriers, depending on the product. All UK orders should be received within 48 hours of placing the order. You will receive an email or text notification from the carrier with shipping and tracking information.
Orders placed for delivery to EU countries should be received within 3-5 working days of placing the order and are charged at £19.95 or £29.95 depending on the product.
The relevant delivery charge will be automatically calculated once you have added the item to your basket, entered your delivery address and proceeded to the checkout. You can of course review your order including any delivery charge before purchase.
If you are not at home when DPD/Tuffnells attempts to deliver, they will put a ‘Contact Us’ card through your letterbox. Please contact them directly to rearrange delivery at a time convenient to you quoting the delivery reference on the 'Contact Us' card. If you experience any difficulties following several attempted deliveries by the courier, or after a period of 5 working days you have not received your purchased item, please contact us on email@example.com.
What happens if my Hills order arrives damaged or incomplete?
We pride ourselves on our efficient and well managed fulfilment service. However, accidents can happen and on rare occasions a product may arrive damaged or incomplete. If this is the case, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will arrange for a replacement part or a brand new product to be sent to you without delay. Any such instances should be reported to us directly within 14 days of receipt of the product.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)