Robust, durable and aesthetically pleasing, the Rotary 6 washing line is strong, reliable and easy to use. Moreover, it will not just enhance your garden but ensure that your clothes look better, smell better and last longer. A Rotary Washing Line will also help to reduce your energy bills and line drying is kinder to the environment. Other features of the Rotary 6 include:
- Ground socket included and instructions on concreting the socket into place
- Main stem which fits into the ground socket measures 57mm in diameter
- Needs only 4m turning circle garden space; 2.9m head diameter
- Easy to raise the arms from the collapsed position for drying and clicks into place intuitively
- Winds up effortlessly. Approximately 40 turns of the handle from the loading position to the maximum most efficient drying position.
- No tool requirement for line tensioning – advisable to tension after first 20-30 full loads to take the initial stretch out of the lines, then only very occasionally as and when required. (Video available in the FAQ section on how to do this)
- Premium grade polycore line has 22 polyester filaments inside which are braided together and then sheathed in UV stabilized plastic for protection and long life (1 Year warranty on the line)
- Self-retracting line retainer that wraps around the arms when collapsed to keep lines neat and tidy ready for its next use
- Manufactured using a high grade steel and treated for corrosion resistance, the hoist is galvanised with zinc for complete protection from the elements
Line drying versus tumble drying is great for the environment and will save you money as well.
All orders are shipped on a Next Day service via DPD or Tuffnells couriers, depending on the product. All UK orders should be received within 48 hours of placing the order. You will receive an email or text notification from the carrier with shipping and tracking information.
Orders placed for delivery to EU countries should be received within 3-5 working days of placing the order and are charged at £19.95 or £29.95 depending on the product.
The relevant delivery charge will be automatically calculated once you have added the item to your basket, entered your delivery address and proceeded to the checkout. You can of course review your order including any delivery charge before purchase.
If you are not at home when DPD/Tuffnells attempts to deliver, they will put a ‘Contact Us’ card through your letterbox. Please contact them directly to rearrange delivery at a time convenient to you quoting the delivery reference on the 'Contact Us' card. If you experience any difficulties following several attempted deliveries by the courier, or after a period of 5 working days you have not received your purchased item, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if my Hills order arrives damaged or incomplete?
We pride ourselves on our efficient and well managed fulfilment service. However, accidents can happen and on rare occasions a product may arrive damaged or incomplete. If this is the case, please contact us immediately on email@example.com and one of our team will arrange for a replacement part or a brand new product to be sent to you without delay. Any such instances should be reported to us directly within 14 days of receipt of the product.